JSPRS International Membership Application Information
Japan Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (JSPRS)
International Membership Application Information
The Japan Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (JSPRS) hereby accepts applications for International Membership from all over the world. Those qualified specialist plastic surgeons who reside and practice in a country other than Japan and are considering to be an International Member can make application following the process shown below.
The first step for you to join JSPRS as an International Member is to submit an application form with the required documents by email to the JSPRS International Office [email@example.com].
Upon receipt of your completed application, the International Committee members will review them to determine whether or not you are eligible for International Membership before obtaining approval of the Board members. It will take approximately 1-2 months before your membership is finally approved.
As an International Member you will receive the following educational benefits:
1) Subscription of JSPRS emails to guide educational events/opportunities
2) Participation in academic meetings, seminars, etc. with the same price as regular members
You are required to submit all of the following documents and make payments.
1. Application form (Download from JSPRS website)
2. A letter of recommendation from one of the councilors of JSPRS
3. A copy of a certificate showing that the applicant is a specialist plastic surgeon in a country
other than Japan
*An applicant who is unable to provide a copy of the above certificate shall be deemed to be
an International Candidate Member.
4. An achievement list (or CV) with a face photograph of yours taken within the last 3 months
5. Payment (Initial membership fee: 10,000 JPY and Annual fee: 18,000 JPY)
All documents should be emailed (scanned) to the email address below. Once your International Membership or International Candidate Membership is approved, you will be required to pay all fees online by credit card.
Payment details will be sent to the email address provided in your application form.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (JSPRS International Office)
Japan Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Shinjuku Lambdax Building, 9th floor
2-4-12 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0072 JAPAN