Some medical institutions in Japan accept overseas fellows who want to participate in Fellowships or Observer-ships for training although some of them may be limited to observation at present.
For specialties and subspecialties, please review the information on each host institution and find the most suitable institution where the (sub)specialty that you would like to study is available. If you have any questions or need more up-to-date information, please send an e-mail to the name and e-mail address of the person in charge listed in the "Contact Person" section, or visit the website at the URL listed in the information for each host institution.
1) Cancer Institute Hospital (CIH)
3) Department of Plastic Surgery, Kagawa Univerisity
4) Jichi Medical University Hospital
6) Tokai University School of Medicine
10) The Jikei University School of Medicine
11) Sapporo Medical University